Big data is data sets that are so voluminous and complex that traditional data-processing application software is inadequate to deal with them.
Facebook's current issues around big data and the US elections highlight how data can have a massive impact on the world.
If you are technically inclined but not interested in building products becoming a data scientist may be the career for you.
Currently, on LinkedIn, there are 33,000+ job postings for data scientists globally.
The courses in this bundle are as follows:
- Scala Programming Language
- Learn Tableau Desktop 9 from Scratch for Data Science
- Statistics in R: Statistical Analysis with the R Programming Language
- The Cassandra Distributed Database
- Excel: A Complete Excel Course
- Career Guide: Planing and Improving a Career in Data Science - Career Success in Analytics
- Machine Learning: Introduction to Machine Learning with R
- R Level 1: Data Analytics with R
- From 0 to 1: The Oozie Orchestration Framework
- Scalable programming with Scala and Spark
- Learn By Example: Hadoop, MapReduce for Big Data problems
- From 0 to 1: Hive for Processing Big Data
- Learn By Example: Apache Flink
- Flume and Sqoop for Ingesting Big Data
- From 0 to 1: Spark for Data Science with Python
- Pig for Wrangling Big Data
What You Get
- LIFETIME access to all courses and content
- 16 courses
- 100+ hours of content
- All courses are redeemed on AcademyHacker.com. Academy Hacker is an elearning course marketplace for hackers, developers, cyber security pros, and tech nerds.